Sell Your Pilatus With JetSwiss
Sell Your Plane
Get more for your asset with JetSwiss sales and marketing services.
We sell all models and variants of Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24. See our current inventory.
How to Get the Most for your Pilatus
We know the market
Whether you’re looking for speed of sale, proceed maximization or just a smooth experience, we’re here for you. As you consider the best way to sell your Pilatus, we’d love the opportunity to have a conversation. Unlike “Brokerville,” we focus on one type of aircraft. Our team is stacked with experts in Pilatus and everything that surrounds the sale of your Pilatus—maintenance, insurance, operations, market data, marketing and more.
You Have Options When Selling Your Aircraft
A Case Study
- Boutique Pilatus firm, specializing in marketing, sales and operations of the PC-12 and PC-24
- Product specific experts
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Private showroom hangar
- Hundreds of Pilatus transactions completed
- Over 20 years of maintenance expertise
- Broker boasts that the aircraft is worth $13,500,000
- Places advertisement on Controller for a $500,00 higher asking price than JetSwiss recommends
- Encourages offers at all levels in effort to generate interest
- Doesn’t understand the maintenance of the aircraft
- Broker spends time negotiating price reductions with client to garner real buying interest
- 100+ day sale process
$50K less ownership holding cost
$250+K higher sales price
TOTal Savings: $170,500
By Choosing JetSwiss
Minimizing risk. Maximizing results.
We believe the value of your sale is measured in both the bottom line and amount of sleep you get at night. Contrary to popular belief, selling an aircraft is not like selling a used car. We’re here to support you through aircraft marketing, risk management, insurance pitfalls, contract refinement, overseeing maintenance and any other twists and turns along the way.
Choosing the right representation
We have come to be known as “The Pilatus Guys.” Our expertise includes hundreds of Pilatus transactions, 20 years with the Pilatus program, and over 5,000 hours in Pilatus flight time—a professional balance rarely seen. No one in aviation is better equipped to help you achieve your goals.
Unmatched Market Knowledge
Our ongoing market research and data procurement is a 24/7 endeavor at JetSwiss. Tracking the global Pilatus market, as well as historical sales data, provides our client base with the necessary information to make important decisions. We’ve designed a proprietary analysis dashboard which provides us with the ability to assess aircraft market value, and to comprehensively analyze current and historical sales trends. This dramatically enhances our buying and selling projects for our clients.
Stay atop the Pilatus market with our monthly magazine, The Pilatus Pulse.