Meet the Team
Founder & Enthusiast
A native of Nebraska, Don started his career as a demonstration/test pilot for the Pilatus Factory back in the late 90’s. He has amassed more than 5,000 hours of Pilatus flight time over the past 17 years. A married father of three, Don devotes his off time to his family, his love of golf, and flying.
Other interesting facts about Don:
- ATP/CFI/CFII/MEI –type rated CE500 series
- Got the nickname “Bub” as a young child
- Raised, trained, and showed competitive quarter horses growing up
- What energizes Don: the people and relationships around me
A native of Kansas City, Loran started her career in the hospitality industry. Fittingly, she’s spent her entire career working directly with people and organizations in various “difference maker” roles. From accounting to customer service, or managing an entire corporate department, Loran’s experience is summarized by her 100% commitment to impacting those around her.
Other interesting facts about Loran:
- Married mother of six
- Enjoys volleyball, biking, and music
- Worked with special needs kids in a foster care program
- What energizes Loran: making people happy and being organized
Born and raised in Wichita, Kansas, Scott has been surrounded by airplanes in one shape or another his entire life. He has spent over a decade in the aircraft sales industry traveling the globe and living abroad. If you don’t find Scott at the local FBO, he’s either at the JetSwiss headquarters or on the golf course.
Other interesting facts about Scott:
- Private Pilot, turning a passion and hobby into a career.
- Played golf at the Division 1 collegiate level.
- “Girl Dad” – Proud father of two girls
- What energizes Scott: The process.
Client Relations Manager
Diana entered general aviation almost 20 years ago where her affection for Pilatus Aircraft was born. Most of those years were spent with a Pilatus Sales Center involved in the day to day sales and delivery process. Coordinating and Client Relations are Diana’s strong suit, from assisting buyers in selecting specifications to strategically walking clients through the sales transaction. Diana is married and has two beautiful daughters. She enjoys traveling in her RV, spending time outdoors, and on the beach.
Other interesting facts about Diana:
- Coached competitive gymnastics for 10 years.
- Would rather drive than fly.
- Enjoys volunteering and giving back to the community
- What energizes Diana: The relationships developed and observing the clients’ excitement on delivery day
Director of Operations
Scott Patrick was born and raised in Iowa. Scott’s love for flying emerged at an early age as he grew up near the local airport and his father was part owner of a Cessna 172. He started his training at the local college 141 school where he also instructed. His aviation experience includes air ambulance, charter operations, and corporate aviation. He and his wife and son love watching action movies and spending time with their pup.
Other interesting facts about Scott:
- ATP/CFI/CFII/MEI CE525s, CE510s, CE500 type ratings
- Love of the outdoors and shooting sports
- Likes doing “projects” around the house
- What energizes Scott: Helping others
Director of Marketing
Claire has been in marketing for over a decade—helping build brands in everything from food, to fashion, to finance… and now flying! Claire did a few short stints in Costa Rica, Italy and Chicago but ultimately landed in Kansas City just blocks from where she was raised. Today, she’s loving the juggle of renovating a 100-year-old home and corralling the wild animals in her life (a dog, a husband and two boys).
Other interesting facts about Claire…
- The letters in her name are the same as the other member of our marketing team.
- Hobbies include antiquing and building apps.
- Currently learning how to play golf but hasn’t finished more than 4 holes.
Marketing Coordinator - Digital and Creative
Born and raised in Olathe, Kansas, Carlie has not flown far from the nest. Carlie graduated from the University of Kansas during the pandemic’s peak in 2020 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communications and a minor in Italian. Fortunately, the cool little company that she interned for asked for her back as the marketing coordinator and she wouldn’t have it any other way. Carlie is excited to learn more about aviation and is looking forward to the adventures it brings about.
Other interesting facts about Carlie:
- Enjoys painting and redoing furniture.
- Hiked a fourteener.
- What energizes Carlie: Creativity and collaboration.