Whether you are a seasoned Pilatus Pilot, or you are transitioning into your first turboprop aircraft, keeping up on your Pilatus pilot training is a must.
Attain true pilot proficiency on the PC-12 Legacy, PC-12 NG and PC-24 through initial, simulator-based Pilatus aircraft training from FlightSafety. Follow up with recurrent training that refamiliarizes crews with abnormal situations and reinforces the correct responses. Training takes place in Dallas, Texas; Denver, Colorado; and Paris, France – sites which are strategically located for customer convenience.
- First Level D full flight simulators for the PC-12 NG and the PC-12 Legacy Series 10.
- Online, instructor-led ground school is available for the PC-12 and PC-24 through FlightSafety’s LiveLearning.
- Training programs can be customized to meet your exact needs.
- The Pilatus PC-12 Legacy simulator features electric motion and control loading and advanced VITAL X visual system with a 200×40-degree field of view and continuous global satellite high-resolution imagery. Together, these features deliver the highest level of aircraft fidelity.
- We are the factory-authorized trainer for the Pilatus PC-24.
- We provide both pilot and maintenance technician training for the Pilatus PC-24.
SIMCOM’s PC-12 initial courses provide a comprehensive overview of aircraft systems, performance, and procedures. You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and proficiency in normal and emergency procedures. The combination of our, high fidelity simulators, small class sizes and experienced instructors provides the ideal learning environment. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a flight review through the FAA Wings Program.
Click here for the Pilatus Course Information Sheet.